Nepali Name: सुनठूँडे लामपुच्छ्रे Sunthunde Lampucchre
Nepali Name: टेमु (Temu)
1. If properly trained, this is a bird that could make mountaineering legends and that too without supplemental oxygen. Has been reported from camps as high as 8,000m in Everest.
Nepali Name: कालो काग Kaalo Kaag
1. Great aerial displays by the high altitude Himalayan races.
2. High altitude races larger than the ones found in the lowlands.
Nepali Name: टुङगा Tunga
1. One of the most noticeable birds of the high altitudes in Nepal, as noisy as they are gregarious. Can gather in groups that literally blot out the sky.
2. Awesome acrobats and very fearless just like its most familiar cousin.
3. Found in coexistence with its yellow-billed brother and yak dung.
Nepali Name: स्यालपोथरी लामपुच्छ्रे Syalpothari Lampuchaare
1. Until you get to really know this bird it is hard to believe that it is a close cousin of the infamous crow.
2. Gets replaced at higher altitudes by the Yellow-billed variant.