Nepali Name: पहाडी कोकले Pahaadi Kokale
1. High altitude replacement of the Rufous Treepie.
2. Very loud mouthed and its nepali name Kokale is an onomatopoeia derived from its call.
3. Not very approachable just like its lowland cousin.
Nepali Name: कल्की तोरीगाँडा Kalki Torigaada
1. Like other laughingthrushes these are the bandits of Himalaya forests, terrorizing the forests with their cacophonous call and huge gangs.
Nepali Name: बाख्रे जुरेली (Bakhre Jureli)
1. Outside the breeding season in April, it is found in huge flocks in deep forests.
2. Never descends to the ground and also catches flies on the wing like a flycatcher.
3. Doesn’t react strongly to playback.