Nepali Name: घर गौंथली (Ghar Gauthali)
Nepali Name: सेतो टाउके जलखञ्जरी (Seto Tauke Jalkhanjari)
1. A staple bird of Himalayan streams right from the lowlands to high mountains. Descends during the winter and goes up to breed.
2. Very territorial during the breeding season.
3. Rather animated and cheerful behavior.
4. Males have a slightly larger head cap.
Nepali Name: हिमाली झ्याप्सी Himali Jhyapsi
Nepali Name: हिमाली गिद्ध (Himali Gidda)
2. To get closeup shots, either catch them while they feed or near their roosting place before the thermals build up.
3. A brochure to locate vulture restaurants in Nepal, a commendable and highly successful conservation project: www.birdlifenepal.org/download.php?f=86
Nepali Name: ध्याप्ची खञ्जरी Dhyapchi Khanjari
Nepali Name: पहाडी कोकले Pahaadi Kokale
1. High altitude replacement of the Rufous Treepie.
2. Very loud mouthed and its nepali name Kokale is an onomatopoeia derived from its call.
3. Not very approachable just like its lowland cousin.
Nepali Name: द्रोणक चील (Dronak Cheel)
1. Soars gracefully just above the forest canopy